Hold onto your dreams!
Why? Because if you don’t, no one else will. Guard your dreams and breathe life into them until they begin to grow on their own. Now your dream should scare you and excite you at the same time. That is the litmus test for a good dream. Think and dream big! A big dream takes the exact same thought power as a little dream.
- “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.”
– Mae Jemison
- “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.”
– John Barrymore
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
– Mark Twain
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
– Harriet Tubman
- “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
– Paulo Coelho
Questions for Average Joe?? Click Here:
In recent posts I have talked about changing your paradigm. Understand your paradigm causes you to do what you currently do. If you don’t like your current results, you must change your paradigm to create different results. This is the very best opportunity for you to learn how to change your paradigm. This is a live streaming event on October 14, 15 and 16 2016. Your new life depends on it!
Click below now for details:
To Change Your Paradigm: Click Here!
Because a lot of you have asked: